literally me holy fuck
Did you know that in certain European countries it is illegal to display any sort of Nazi symbol? What the fascist white supremacist neo-Nazi scum of Germany, France, etc. have been doing is displaying the Confederate flag instead, because there is no ban on it.
So the next time someone tries to tell you that the flag of the Confederacy has nothing to do with racism, remember that actual Nazis are using it as their preferred symbol, and please remind them that they are actually pieces of literal shit.
I moved to Hillsboro, Oregon from SE Virginia, and the first high school I attended had some racist dicks with Confederate Flag stickers on their trucks, which just made my jaw drop—first of all, no one in my old school would have dared be openly racist like that. Secondly, I’m pretty sure those fuckers has never been further south than Eugene.
"You’re gonna do great today"
I legitimately can’t tell the difference
Save Our Skulls is a campaign that asks for sponsors to donate $200 to “Adopt a Skull” in order to help preserve those on display at Philadelphia’s Mutter Museum. Source
WORKOUT COMMAND! Let’s kill your abs with “Saturn rings”! Just grab an object like a weight, a ball, or anything you can hold.
A: lie on your back, left leg bent at a 90 degree angle, lower leg lifted off the mat
B: crunch up and circle the weight around your thigh and come back down
Do this move 15x each leg
Tag a friend to challenge them to today’s #WORKOUTCOMMAND!!
Laverne Cox gets her LIFE when Beyoncé performs Rocket at the 2014 MTV VMAs.
Embodiment: A Portrait of Queer Life in America
1. Ducky and Her Friends, Cedar Rapids, IA. 2007
2. Ashley, Jackson, MS. 2009 I think about my life and how hard it is to be a loud mouth, out of the closet, black lesbian living in the south and how I wouldnt change it for the world. - Ashley
3. Cat and Brittany, Iowa City, IA. 2009 I gave you my heart six years ago and you have cradled it more gently than I have. I promise to hold your heart, your hand, and your body with love and respect and joy yesterday, today and tomorrow. - Cat speaking to Brittany during their wedding ceremony which was held the day after this photograph was taken.
4. Charlie and Honey, Seattle, WA. 2005
5. Cooper, Oakland, CA. 2009 At the second this image is captured, however, I am beaming from the inside out. Cant recall what nudged me toward this moment of joy. But I am grateful for the reminder. - Cooper
6. Gary and Jeremy, Brooklyn, NY. 2005
7. The Jentlemen of Distinction, East Saint Louis, MO. 2009 Being a Jentlemen is about hard work, dedication and being a family. These are my BROTHERS, no matter whatâ?¦. I am PROUD to be a Jentlemen. I hold my head up high and proud! - Dusty of The Jentlemen of Distinction
8. Nomy, Oakland, CA
9. Chickadee and Her Family, Concrete, WA.
10. Jesus, Dallas, TX. 2009 Thank you so much for doing this project as well as allowing me to become a part of it. You guys came into my life during a chapter of my metamorphosis where I felt that I had no chance at life and I have found an immense source of inspiration from you alls presence. - Jesus
My first time reading Ghost World, and I’ve yet to watch the movie, and I enjoyed this book so much. As a 22 year old male, it’s a bit funny how much I can connect with the two leading ladies, in one way or another.
Super Meowio [agentcerberus]